m-edge accessories now on sale

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by jedolley, Apr 21, 2010.

1. noah82 macrumors 6502a

noah82

2. chrisesposito macrumors member

ordered a red latitude jacket this morning; their stand isn't available yet, so if the jacket won't work as a stand I may get that or maybe a Quirky cloak.

3. Hammie macrumors 65816

Hammie

My wife has the Executive Jacket for her Kindle. I was really hoping that the iPad version would allow for the "stand" like the Apple version does. In one picture, it appears that it may be able to, but in the rest of them it looks like a traditional book cover style.

I'm a little bummed if they did not include that stand as part of the design. :(

Also, they removed a majority of the colors. I wanted a light brown (buckskin) leather version or the two-toned (dark brown with light brown stripe). Now, they just have the dark brown one. :confused:

4. Roy Hobbs macrumors 68000

Roy Hobbs

I wanted the dark brown with the light brown stripe as well. Looking at the pics on the m-edge site the case does "stand" in the portrait position.

D@mn now the dark brown option is gone

5. Lenow macrumors regular

6. Joe M macrumors newbie

I was interested in the same case and was wondering how the build quality is and if there are any protection concerns like the zipper and the elastic strap on the front interior if you still use this case. It stinks that I can't find any reviews for this case anywhere.

7. ksoze macrumors regular

ksoze

I just got the M-Edge Touring Sleeve in red and it is very well built. The Latitude is very similar and should be the same quality. Try searching for the Latitude but for the Kindle or Sony - I did find some reviews and it is bascially the exact case as the iPad one except for new size.