M.Youtube.com has changed?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Dino F, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Dino F macrumors 68020

Dino F

Since yesterday, I have noticed that using m.youtube.com, the layout has completely changed (for the better I might add!)

Previously, when I looked at my subscriptions, it would just should them in a grid like fashion, however, since yesterday, it now displays them like this:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344674990.421694.jpg

Anyone else notice this?!

2. Che Castro macrumors 603

3. Feltzem macrumors regular

I noticed that they updated it with retina graphics (for example adding it to the Homescreen has a retina icon), which is nice.

4. Redjericho macrumors 6502a

The ProTube tweak has also updated to compliment the changes. YouTube mobile is a bit better than it was before.

5. el Che macrumors newbie

Today I also noticed that videos that weren't playable yesterday can now be played. Seems the site is now using Quicktime.

6. dr.rosenrosen macrumors newbie

Mine doesn't look like that, but today the control buttons are different and now my full screen doesn't work anymore. Safari tabs and menu bar still thre when I select full screen mode.

7. Feltzem macrumors regular

Yeah, that's pretty annoying. The app can't come soon enough.

8. miss.manson macrumors 6502a

miss.manson

same here

9. brilliant macrumors member

brilliant

nope, still the same. i've noticed though that i can now watch vevo videos on youtube.

10. dreigemuese macrumors newbie

Yep, I noticed the change and my ProTube full screen mode stopped working. Everything else still seems to be okay. But when I press on full screen, the status bar and the bar on bottom still remains.

11. Menel macrumors 603

Menel

I wish saving it to homescreen made it act like a webapp, like some pages can do, opening separate from Safari without browsing toolbars at top.

12. SlyMac macrumors 6502

SlyMac

13. milkmankilla macrumors newbie

I noticed several changes to the mobile layout over the past few days. I actually had 2 different versions of the new mobile layout. The one I have today is much better than the first one I had at the beginning of the week. The only problem is that it won't let me go full screen. I makes the video bigger only in the browser but doesn't take over the whole screen anymore.

14. Dino F thread starter macrumors 68020

Dino F

This is odd - its now reverted back to this ?! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345816053.262860.jpg

15. Kingios macrumors newbie

Nooo it was when I was watching the yogscast

Noo! Why? Why? I loved the old mobile yt 4mat now I don't know where anything is!