Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Frenchjay

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 6, 2010
Ok so I did have the m.YouTube icon on my ip4. It has changed without me doing anything to a different icon and now I can't get it back to how it was!!

The language is set to English (us) which was how it was set before it changed. Has this happened to anyone else?

fabian9

macrumors 65816
Nov 28, 2007
Bristol, UK
Ok so I did have the m.YouTube icon on my ip4. It has changed without me doing anything to a different icon and now I can't get it back to how it was!!

The language is set to English (us) which was how it was set before it changed. Has this happened to anyone else?

take a screenshot?

Frenchjay

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 6, 2010
As you can see it has changes from the normal YouTube lettering in a half red half White square to what is in the picture :eek:

fErkQ.jpg

spillproof

macrumors 68020
Jun 4, 2009
USA
Interesting, I still get the old logo.

Here is my train of though if I had the problem; log out of youtube, totally quit safari, reopen safari and then address type youtube.com, let it redirect to m.youtube.com, then add bookmark to homescreen.

Frenchjay

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 6, 2010
Interesting, I still get the old logo.

Here is my train of though if I had the problem; log out of youtube, totally quit safari, reopen safari and then address type youtube.com, let it redirect to m.youtube.com, then add bookmark to homescreen.

Ok thanks that worked for me. But what I still find strange is the icon changed on my homescreen without me touching it or changing any settings on YouTube.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.