Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

anjanesh

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 20, 2010
Navi Mumbai
No color preference - would've gone for 128GB RAM on M3 MAX instead of existing max 24GB RAM for M2 Air.

GooseInTheCaboose

macrumors 6502
Apr 2, 2022
Not a significant difference tbh, unless you wanted the new color?

Is there ANY difference between the M2pro and M3pro MBP besides the M3 chip? And does the new chip add any features besides a speed bump? (new sorts of neural networks or ai ready features or something?) Or is it really just a big nothing-burger?

Delivered

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2022
cool flags. I know it is off topic but that juxtaposition displays a sophisticated understanding of geopolitics, ethics and history.
{Off topic: it is off topic (and I hope you're being sarcastic, bc it doesn't require understanding anything except what the news tells us to cheer for this month in US/UK/EU while omitting anything about what's actually happening). That said I come here to avoid that misery so eh a little sad to be reminded of all the violence and suffering here.}

I think the release cadence since apple silicon launched has been interesting to say the least. I expected a straight forward yearly or q2year cycle but this is different. Can it be called exciting? I almost bought an M2 Max to replace my m1pro but held off. The m1pro is actually great but I got 16gb of ram and eh I'm spoiled and want more. I'm fighting myself to backoff bc who knows maybe the m4 will be about in 6 months (ROFL)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.