.mac account

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by george2409, Nov 18, 2008.

1. george2409 macrumors newbie

Right I bet this has been mentioned a billion times and I'm sorry to possibly go over old ground.

I have a.mac account, that recently expired. However I want to keep the same account because it is synced up with credit cards and itunes etc.

However I can't login under my .mac account. Now the one problem I have with apple is little probs like this are a nightmare to work out. Is my mac account now dead, can I still renew it? I still works when I purchase of itunes?

Any help would be really appreicated.

Thanks

George

2. dalvin200 macrumors 68040

how long was it since it expired?

you're probably better off contacting apple via their mobileme support

3. 7on macrumors 601

7on

They keep your username "in use" forever. Stating should the need ever arise where you need it again.

4. george2409 thread starter macrumors newbie

RE: Thanks

Thanks for letting me know, just a shame they have eradicated the option of keeping it.

G

5. Mal macrumors 603

Mal

Actually I think the point of what was being said is that you can reactivate it, not that you've lost it. Just renew the account, if you're unable to do so, contact MobileMe support (see above).

jW

6. george2409 thread starter macrumors newbie

Oh right - I was thinking the exact opposite. Will contact mobileme and see what they say.

Thanks everyone.

G