Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kingsly

macrumors 68040
Original poster
With only two more weeks to go, I find my entire world is screeching to a halt sans MBP. I haven't left MR/Apple order status for a week, with only short naps and bathroom breaks. When I sleep I have vivid dreams of the FedEx guy running to my door in slow motion... My whole family is there and they are all smiling and motioning me to open it... Now my friends are here too... There is a platter of tacos... I snack on one as I peel off the packing tape...My dog licks my face... family and friends are cheering and smiling... someone has a video camera... Just as I open the MBP box there is another ring at the door... Steve enters and I give him a hug... He motions me to finish opening the box... I slowly lift off the cookie cutter foam... there it is! Its soo thin... I power it up... Fast!... I am in love... Steve hands me a final cut studio install disk... life is good... we eat more tacos...
I am awake now. Check the order status and cry...

floriflee

macrumors 68030
Dec 21, 2004
I am a Windows user and a MacRumors addict. Is this the right thread for making that confession??

4JNA

macrumors 68000
Feb 8, 2006
looking for trash files
i sold one of my g4's, and had to walk to another room to 'login'. that's when i knew i had a problem...

a problem that required a mini. :rolleyes:

oh, and you don't quit windows... windows quits you. kinda like wag-the-dog. pretend you are in charge if it will make you feel better...

After G

macrumors 68000
Aug 27, 2003
California
Not so anonymous if we're all posting here, no?

Anyway, count me as a happy addict.
I remember when I paid for my iBook, I would check my shipping status every hour.
And the day it arrived, I took a day off from work to pick it up.​

imacintel

macrumors 68000
Mar 12, 2006
I have fell in love with OS X and this is my first mac. I feel rather embarresed that this is my first mac. I try to convert my friends, here are the stats:

1 friend, got a PowerBook g4

That is it. :mad:

I was thinking of buying a sawtooth off my school, but I doubted they'd let me buy it:rolleyes:

justflie

macrumors 6502a
Nov 29, 2005
Red Sox Nation
oh you guys (and gals). Now I'm highlighting every post to see if there's a "secret message." lol. and maybe i'll find a glow in the dark police badge in the bottom of the cereal box!

And yes, I agree with you all. Mac is like crack.

siurpeeman

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2006
the OC
oh you guys (and gals). Now I'm highlighting every post to see if there's a "secret message."

me too! i think i'm less so addicted to macs than i used to be. but it's easy to say that sort of thing when your mac is only three months old.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.