Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ironsideo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2012
I just got a Mac Book Pro OS X 10.8 and I am trying to install the M audio Fast Track Pro but I do not find the driver. The latest driver is 10.7, any idea where I can find it?

Thanks,

I am trying to use protools

xav8tor

macrumors 6502a
Mar 30, 2011
Try positing on the digital audio forum here on MR. Meanwhile, it is likely because they have not yet written and tested 10.8 drivers yet. That's the case for numerous peripherals right now. This is another reason to have Windows available via Boot Camp. With cross platform devices for video/audio you can capture on the Win side and edit in OS X as usual until the manufacturer releases a compatible driver.

matthewtoney

macrumors regular
Aug 17, 2009
Charlotte, NC
I just got a Mac Book Pro OS X 10.8 and I am trying to install the M audio Fast Track Pro but I do not find the driver. The latest driver is 10.7, any idea where I can find it?

Thanks,

I am trying to use protools

I'm using the 10.7 driver from their site with 10.8.2 and it seems to be working fine for me - what is not working for you with that driver?

Halladay

macrumors newbie
Oct 2, 2012
Recently Installed osx 10.8.2 on Mac

After I completed the installation, I tried to work in Protools and was met with the most awful digital distortion. I tried to use my fast track pro exclusively in reason and was also met with the same outcome. Im assuming im having the same driver problem. Is there anyway to fix this quickly with out reinstalling Osx 10.7 (or w/e the latest M-audio supported operating system is)?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.