mac and me

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by ahmad123456789, Jan 6, 2009.

1. ahmad123456789 macrumors member

i want to know the most attractive features of leopard...(i dont know if there are post about this but help please) is leopard really the best one. why?

2. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

read this

http://www.apple.com/macosx/

leopard is the newest mac os. is it better than vista/xp? depends on your needs. i use all three as each has their strengths

3. Tinknock71 macrumors 6502

Tinknock71

This is like beating a dead horse, Some people are die hard macs and some are both Mac and Pc but it all depends what you plan on doing with the operating system, I switched over from a PC to Mac, just got tired of the system crashes with Vista, some people have no problems with Vista. Some say that Leopard is the best thing since sliced bread ( I'm one of them :) ) You want to know Why Leopard is the best? For me it just plain works! no crashes and very stable!

4. Skeletal-dæmon macrumors 6502

I love Leopard, its features (Spaces, advanced Exposé features etc) really make my life easier. However I miss Tiger. I dunno why but it just seemed a tad more friendly. It still had the soft corners on the Menu bar, the window theme depended on what app you were running, ShapeShifter still worked and so on.

But you can't get it in store anymore (at least not anywhere in the UK) so I guess those days are gone *sigh*

But yeah. Leopard is awesome. Beats Vista hands down for operability. Now we just need more games published for the Mac.

5. kastenbrust macrumors 68030

kastenbrust

You dont get that headache you feel when your using Windows if you use Leopard.
    Well I dont anyway.