Mac App and iPhone App store issues?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Eldiablojoe, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Eldiablojoe macrumors 6502a

Eldiablojoe

We are receiving "The iTunes Store is unable to process purchases at this time. Please try again later." message whenever we try to update apps or purchase new apps. This is on two separate iPhone4s running 4.3.3.

I haven't updated the iOS this week because I'm still working on resolving a separate issue, syncing playlists back to iTunes from the iPhone after a Snow Leopard restore.

FWIW-- The Mac Store on my MacBook also returns a similar error message when I try to update pixelmator and evernote. I get "The iTunes Store is unable to process purchases at this time. Credit card processing is temporarily unavailable. You may continue to browse the store. Please try to make your purchase later."

After that error in the Mac Store, I immediately get the following error message: "We Could Not Complete Your Request. There was an error in the App Store. Please try again later. (100)"

2. d2theustin macrumors newbie

This was happening to me as well I got it resolved though - if you go into itunes, go the store and click your account and sign in. After signing in click your credit card info and hit edit. You should see a red box to the right that says validation is requried, you need to enter the CID of you credit card to make sure its actually you. after you do this it should work, it did for me.

cheers.