Mac App Store asking to "Accept" iMove and iPhoto, over and over and over again....

Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by matt2053, Oct 24, 2013.

1. matt2053 macrumors 6502a

Every time I open the Mac App Store since upgrading to Mavericks, I am asked to "Accept" iMovie and iPhoto, even though I've had them since I bought my first Mac two years ago, and even though I click "Accept" every time I see it. Any idea how to make it stop?

Attached Files:

2. guitarman777 macrumors regular

guitarman777

Very odd. I ended up downloading & installing the iMovie 10.0 update twice and thought that was weird, but your situation is quite bizarre. Hmm...

3. Regal Sauce macrumors newbie

Same problem

My son is having the exact same problem on his macbook. Exactly the same as your screenshot.

Would welcome any suggestions.

4. badman89 macrumors regular

I'm also facing the exact same problem as you (screenshot), and I have no idea what to do about it.

5. bernhard macrumors member

I had that problem right after buyin the rMBP, which comes bundled with iLife.
    After a few days the annoying messages stopped and everything returned to normal.

6. matt2053 thread starter macrumors 6502a

It finally seems to have stopped for me. If you are having this issue, I guess just wait a few days.

7. brentg33 macrumors 6502a

Did you have to stop hitting the accept button for a few days for it to go away?
    I mean, every time i open the MAS, i usually try to "Accept"
    ....maybe i should just leave it alone?

I have the same issues since doing a clean install. But mine has yet to go away. Actually, my account is currently in troubleshooting mode with Apple to try and fix?

8. matt2053 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Haha well, it came back one day last week. Now, it's gone again....

I'm at a loss. I believe I finally did just leave it alone.

9. brentg33 macrumors 6502a

ok thanks.....i'll leave it alone and wait till Apple gets back to me about their findings. I do have them installed. my worry was not getting future iphoto/imovie updates....