A couple of months ago, I had hosted a video on my iDisk. I was a little worried I might hit the monthly bandwidth limit of 10Gb. A week or so went by and the video had gotten many hits and well over 10Gb of bandwidth used up. I was expecting a letter from Apple any day, but it never came. So i tried it again with another video, and again used over 10Gb of bandwidth with that video.. Now, for the mathematically challenged, that's over 20Gb of bandwidth used in a little over 2 weeks. Still nothing from Apple and my videos were still accessable. So I logged into my .Mac account settings and low and behold, I didn't even come CLOSE to the 1024 GB monthly bandwidth I had. Was rather surprising to say the least. Glad I renewed.