I am trying to fix my nieces Mac Book Pro. I am new to this repair but I am tech savvy and have been fixing PCs, iPhones, and iPads for a few years now. The first thing I replaced was the Battery since it seemed like it wasn't holding a charge. It worked for a little bit but when the battery drained it stopped powering up. My next step was to replace the MagSafe logic board which made no difference, I still cannot power the device up. The mag Safe cord has an orange light on it which I understand to mean that it is charging the battery, however it never goes green to indicate that the battery is charged. I have unplugged the battery to see if the device would work by bypassing the battery(since you can do this with other Apple devices and still no power. I did notice that even after unplugging the battery the light on the cord still remained orange. They only other thing I can think of is replacing the cord but I wanted to get feedback first before trying that. Does anyone have experience with this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.