Mac Book Pro Display question

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by austinexs, Jun 28, 2008.

1. austinexs macrumors newbie

I'm a professional photographer and this Tuesday I'm finally ordering my 17" 2.6GHz 4GB Mac book pro. I have a question about the display. I'm upgrading to the high-resolution 1920x1200. I'm trying to decide whether to get the glossy or the antiglare finish. I know it says that the glossy is better for pictures but I use a ColorVision Spyder 2 Pro Colorimeter to calibrate my current PC's screen which has a antiglare finish. I was wondering if anyone has used anything to calibrate their Hi-Resolution Glossy Widescreen Display and how did it work?

Thanks,
    Austin
    www.austindunnphotography.com

2. powermac_daddy macrumors 6502

powermac_daddy

i have been in love with my glossy for a while. i am ready to move on. sometimes i just don't want to see what is behind me. Trust me, you will love the glossy for 3 months only.

It's like, you like doggystyle, but don't you enjoy someone on top of you? you can't always be in control. Try to connect this with your monitor.

3. mchalebk macrumors 6502a

Thought I'd point out that you've posted this in the MacPro forum. You might get more responses in the MacBook Pro forum.