Mac book Pro & GoGO internet

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by brianjsmith, Dec 13, 2010.

1. brianjsmith macrumors newbie

Has anyone had any issues with their MBP acting very slow once they used the GoGo internet on Delta. This is the second time that this has happened to me and I would love any help in getting the issue resolved fast.

Thanks

2. DiamondGCoupe macrumors 6502

Are you talking about the computer itself? Or crappy speeds of GoGo?

3. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

I fly Delta several times a month, have an MBP and use GoGo and it has always worked well for me. It's not as fast as my internet at home, but it still works fine. Not sure what's going on in your situation, but that's unfortunate. Hopefully it was just something specific to those two flights.

I don't know much about the service itself (specifics about the internet connection), but it is quite a few people using the same (router? I guess? not sure what's going on up there), and I know that when my old house's router wasn't password protected, other people would leach our internet and slow it down quite a bit. I don't know if you just have very high expectations or what, but I am used to very fast internet and the GoGo connection seems pretty quick to me.

4. brianjsmith thread starter macrumors newbie

No I am talking about the computer itself. It seems to take 20 minutes to warm up once it is off and then the movement between applications is slow. I have checked to see if the memory is bogged down but no luck.