Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bookie123

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 28, 2014
hi all i'm new to this forum so excuse me if this question was brought up already but i couldnt find it. My 4 year old macbook pro just suddenly shut off the other day and it turns out that my battery is dead( after an inspection at an apple shop) my question is if anyone could reccomends another battery (not the original) i dont mind spending some money but the fact that in Budapest , Hungary the bloody battery replacement costs nearly 200 euros!!!
anyways thanks in advance for any suggestions good day all!

Baunkjaer

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2009
Copenhagen, Denmark
hi all i'm new to this forum so excuse me if this question was brought up already but i couldnt find it. My 4 year old macbook pro just suddenly shut off the other day and it turns out that my battery is dead( after an inspection at an apple shop) my question is if anyone could reccomends another battery (not the original) i dont mind spending some money but the fact that in Budapest , Hungary the bloody battery replacement costs nearly 200 euros!!!
anyways thanks in advance for any suggestions good day all!

I bought a replacement on eBay :) Can´t remember the exact price, but it was below 100€

Last edited by a moderator:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.