Mac book Pro OSX 10.8 - ZTE AC2737 not working

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by kavmuks, Aug 25, 2012.

1. kavmuks macrumors newbie

Apologies if this has been already discussed.

I got my new MAC book Pro with OSX 10.8 and my Reliance Netconnect+ ZTE AC 2737 model refuses to connect to net. The installation goes perfect, dialer installs, SIM is identified, I press connect and it shows Authentication is done and then it disconnects.

I have already downloaded and installed - 20120629111019.7z from ZTE and Reliance sites.

Reliance does not provide Huawei USB anymore which seem to have updated drivers for MAC.

Please help.
    kavmuks
    India

2. RCOMcare macrumors newbie

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, Subscriber ID, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Cheers,

RCOMcare

3. Be inspired macrumors newbie

Be inspired

Hello, go to w w w .business.vodafone.com/site/bus/public/enuk/support/10_productsupport/laptop_connectivity/40_software/software/10_latest/p_software.jsp and download 4.09.01.00 this is what i use and its fully combatible with mountain lion and most of 3g modems.

4. dvdmichael macrumors newbie

Netconnect connect issue in MAC 10.9.2

I too face the same problem . When i contact reliance customer care for Netconnect , there is no response