Mac Book Pro Release?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by RRalston3, Feb 15, 2008.

1. RRalston3 macrumors newbie

Does anyone know when the next mbp is supposed to come out.. i keep reading and hearing about a new release but i am trying to find a time frame of when. I am looking into buying one and i want to wait until the release. Oh and does anyone know what upgrades there are going to be... Thanks!

2. psychofreak Retired

psychofreak

No one here knows (and can tell) but the guesses seem to be this Tuesday, the 26th and March 17th.

The likely updates are: Penryn processors, black keyboard?, multitouch trackpad like MBA, thinner?

3. BaronvdB macrumors 6502

BaronvdB

try searching..there are tons of threads about this...everyone is hoping they will release this month

4. GimmeSlack12 macrumors 603

GimmeSlack12

Nooob!
    There's about a trillion posts on speculating dates. We don't know. Sometime in 2008 is all we can say for sure. Welcome to MR.

5. myawn macrumors member

myawn

Tuesday.

6. RHD macrumors 6502

Probably.

Some Tuesday. Maybe even this decade. It just feels like longer...

7. ankushpatel macrumors regular

speculation

Nothing is 100% rumors on this site said last year, rumors say this month... who knows??? Apple might be thinking 3rd quarter. What ever date it is, It will be amazing, just wait because apple has a great explanation for everything.

8. RHD macrumors 6502

Well, this is where I start to lose the faith.

I actually think Apple are abandoning the core artistic market to chase the toys and gadget market, which leaves me high and dry.

They've always been expensive but the stuff was good and, as a pro who depended on it, you felt it was the best.
    Now it's just expensive. Pretty, but expensive.

Please, PLEASE, become the best again again because I can't cope with having to move to Windows which is what I'm going to have to do if you don't get the graphics cards sorted.

GRAPHICS IS WHAT APPLE USED TO DO!!!