Mac Book Rev. B

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Dfndr90, Oct 18, 2008.

  1. Dfndr90 macrumors regular

    Dfndr90

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2006
    #1
    Is anyone else waiting for Rev. B? I waited to buy the second generation Black Book with the C2D, what type of upgrade do you think will be next?


    Matt...
     
  2. Yr Blues macrumors 68020

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2008
    #2
    Yes. I might wait until my WhiteBook completely dies—and when that happens, I'll have to ponder whether or not I should buy another WhiteBook or get the shiny 2.4 GlassBook. There's only so much you can do with a computer.
     

Share This Page