Mac bundle

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ahasver, Oct 25, 2009.

1. ahasver macrumors member

ahasver

Hey
    Has anybody heard of this bundle at macfriendly http://www.macfriendly.org/. Ihave nothing to do with this side. I am just considering buying the bundle (it has for example Mac journal as a part) and I am curious if anybody had any experience with the side. It seems to get little attention which is weird considering the hype around the heist all the time. Maybe it just shows how the heist guy really are. Or it's the economy stupid...

2. old-wiz macrumors G3

I looked at the site and was unable to find either a phone number or a real physical address. Lack of this on a website is often an indication of a scam site.

3. ahasver thread starter macrumors member

ahasver

good advice

I just send this question to a few of the developers. Will post what comes out

4. crackout macrumors newbie

It seems legit. Google macfriendly and there are some results, including an address and phone number. Also a thread on the MacHeist forums about it. The guy behind it apparently had another package not long ago that just didn't sell because of unrealistic sales goals for unlocking the additional apps.

5. jashsayani macrumors regular

jashsayani

That is legit. I had seen it some time back but didn't pay attention as I am not interested in any of the apps.

All I need now is a Droplr invite...