Mac Chick of the Month

joepunk

macrumors 68030
Aug 5, 2004
a profane existence
Reading the profile about what's on her iPod I am a bit disappointed. All the bands named are very well known bands/groups. Nothing remotely independent (i.e. not on a major record label)/unheard of at all. Nothing wrong with mentioning the top acts I admit.

Ok, maybe the Toadies count as an independent.

SuperCompu2

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2006
MA
I'd like to plug my cable into her port :D
Funny, i pictured someone going to plug in a USB cable into a beige tower.

But on another note, I'm finding it hard to believe she's a die-hard. Even if the file was sent in Appleworks format, that might mean she's simply oblivious to accepted picture format standards.

katie ta achoo

macrumors G3
May 2, 2005
I saw her earlier... First Apple Product was an iPod video?

Oh, she's been an Apple user since October 2005 at the earliest. Hardcore. :rolleyes:

They should feature one of us MacRumors ladies. :p :D We're a hot bunch!

ibook30

macrumors 6502a
Jun 4, 2005
2,000 light years from home
But on another note, I'm finding it hard to believe she's a die-hard. Even if the file was sent in Appleworks format, that might mean she's simply oblivious to accepted picture format standards.
Wouldn't a submission in Pages format be stronger proof ?

Sure Appleworks says "i'm cute but know the old school days" - but Pages says "I'm so hooked I paid $79 to get the software".

Regardless - good on her - she found a niche to promote herself that other models and cutie comedians aren't reaching out to.

Maybe MacRumors should start having page six girls to increase it's circulation,,,,

They should feature one of us MacRumors ladies. We're a hot bunch!

SuperCompu2

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2006
MA
Wouldn't a submission in Pages format be stronger proof ?

Sure Appleworks says "i'm cute but know the old school days" - but Pages says "I'm so hooked I paid $79 to get the software".

Regardless - good on her - she found a niche to promote herself that other models and cutie comedians aren't reaching out to.

Maybe MacRumors should start having page six girls to increase it's circulation,,,,
well, Appleworks doesn't come free standard anymore and Pages can technically be used in the iWork trial, correct?

either way, you end up paying for the software. But who knows- she may have a publisher using a G4 with OS 9 putting her stuff on the web.

nateDEEZY

macrumors 6502a
Jan 24, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Okay, she's officially the coolest girl ever, haha.

Looking at her myspace, she want to rock the bells!!!

Great taste in music and a "mac chick" to boot, has got to make her one of the most awesomesssst girls ever, haha.