Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

prelgirl

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 18, 2005
I have created a site in Dreamweaver on a PC. When we pushed the site live, and my content person went home to view it on her mac, everything was wonky. The navbar is way out to the side, and inner pages won't even load!

The site was created in CSS. Here is the url: http://www.nahoahoola.org

If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated. This is my first site from scratch. Also it needs to be up and running for our teachers by the end of the week.

Thank you!

prelgirl

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 18, 2005
Still having issues

Thank you all! The main problem we are having is in IE. Although one person still can't get it to load in Safari. I am running it through the validator (thank you very much, I didn't know about that) but it isn't coming up with anything that I can figure would cause these problems.

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Mar 20, 2005
Nice graphics on the site! Looks very professional. Loaded fine in IE6 on XP and Safari in Tiger 10.4 for me!

eva01

macrumors 601
Feb 22, 2005
Gah! Plymouth
Everything looks fine to me.

Just one question is there supposed to be one pixel width line of white on either sides of the navbar

wait wait

this page does not load correctly in safari

same with the violence whattodo.asp page

well lets put it this way all the pages inside of the Violence and substance abuse do not load correctly, in safari in Tiger

Dane D.

macrumors 6502a
Apr 16, 2004
ohio
Found something else

Found something else, see screenshot, used Netscape v7.02, OS 9.2.2.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 132

ZoomZoomZoom

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2005
Two of the big three buttons don't work for me. (The left two.) Not sure if they're supposed to be buttons to begin with, but the rightmost one is a button, so I'm making an assumption...

mduser63

macrumors 68040
Nov 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
Loaded fine for me in Camino on Mac OS X 10.4.2 (Camino uses the same rendering engine as FireFox). Opening the site in IE5 under 10.4.2 caused IE to hang hard, requiring me to force quit it.

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Is it possible that any of your people who are having trouble have looked at the site in pre-production form on the computers involved? Perhaps they should dump cache first and then re-check?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.