Mac crashes, Safri, and Complaints

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by mcristina444, Dec 11, 2010.

1. mcristina444, Dec 11, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
  2. Hugh macrumors 6502a

Hugh

Have you thought about calling Apple about the battery? Since it's still under warranty, Apple will work with you about it. My battery isn't holding a charge as long as it should (3 years now, still cover by AppleCare), is worked with me to see if I need to exchange my battery. Now it your case you can remove the battery, so you will have to send it back to them or take it to a Apple Store. If you have to send it to them, have them send you a box so you don't pay for it.

As for the crashes, it could be result of a bad computer, again call or go to Apple about it.

Hugh

3. filfortugno, Dec 12, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2010

filfortugno macrumors regular

well firstly the 15" model is supposed to last 8-9 hours at half brightness, with wi-fi on, while doing light web-browsing and word editing. The 13" claims 10 hours. I have the latest 15" i7 2.66, and i get easily 6-7 hours while having several web pages open(including youtube), microsoft word, and iphoto.

In your case the possible problems are:
    a. you don't have the computer you think you have or bought it second-hand from someone.
    b.you battery is faulty, but i have reservations about this because if you bought it legit you would have already returned it and changed the battery or the computer for that matter.