Mac eqiuvalent of vobmerge?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by shinji, Feb 1, 2010.

1. shinji macrumors 65816

shinji

I'm looking for a Snow Leopard-compatible app which simply merges multiple .vob files into one.

On windows, there's a simple freeware app that does this called vobmerge. VOBMerge http://www.videohelp.com/tools/VOBMerge

Alternatively, does anyone know if all I need to do is use split&concat or some terminal command to merge them into one file? Are .vob's merged together manually the same as one big .vob?

Also, if anyone here speaks French, does this app do the same thing? http://www.objectifmac.com/

2. angelwatt Moderator emeritus

angelwatt

A Google search for "mac vob merge" gave some promising results.

3. shinji thread starter macrumors 65816

shinji

Actually, it gives this thread, an old thread where it mentioned the other app which is in French that I'm not sure works, a windows app, the videohelp link, and some spam.

4. angelwatt Moderator emeritus

angelwatt

The D-Vision app is in English. Only half the site isn't. Look for the circle icon with an America flag in it for English description. I've used it before.

5. shinji thread starter macrumors 65816

shinji

I see. So all you needed to say was, "I've used the app you mentioned, it works, and it's actually in English, even though all the screenshots are in French" instead of being snarky with "hurr durr a quick google search solves it'

Edit: Actually I just figured out VisualHub can do this, nevermind.

6. angelwatt Moderator emeritus

angelwatt

Just trying to teach you that the answers are within your grasp if you only open your eyes and use your brain.