Mac Jukebox App?

Discussion in 'Digital Audio' started by JackHodkinson, Dec 25, 2011.

1. JackHodkinson macrumors newbie

Wondering if anyone can help me... with new years coming up I'm wanting ton use an app to handle all the music so I don't have to sort out playlists and things like that before hand. What I'm looking for is something that will let people choose their own music and queue it up one after an other, without having to use the mouse or do anything to technical so that everyone will be able to use it. If the Apple Remote would work with it too that be a bonus. Does anyone know if there's something like this out there? :confused:

2. Benbikeman macrumors 6502a

Benbikeman

iTunes works with Apple Remote to let people cue up songs, even voting on them to determine priority.

3. chrf097 macrumors 68040

chrf097

iPad or iPhone/iPod Touch with the Apple Remote is a GREAT choice.

Does the Apple Remote support iTunes DJ?, because that's pretty much what you want

4. JackHodkinson thread starter macrumors newbie

I never even knew you could use this with the Remote app! I'll definitely be using this just one other question - is there any way to use it with the physical Apple remote or is it just the app?

5. chrf097 macrumors 68040

chrf097

The iPod Touch/iPhone/iPad app.

6. MWPULSE macrumors 6502a

MWPULSE

although using the apple computer remote you can still skip tracks, pause etc, and turn volume up n down ;)