Mac Keyboard and Mouse

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jamin., Feb 28, 2008.

1. jamin. macrumors regular

Please tell me I made the right decision by buying a wired mouse and keyboard?

I plan to study Design..I got told to buy a wired one, even thought I love wireless things.

Please make me feel better but saying I made the right decision.

2. killmoms macrumors 68040

killmoms

Well, since design students tend to be entering precise measurements a lot, it's good that you got a keyboard with a numeric keypad?

That's all I've got. :eek:

3. honeycrisp macrumors regular

Dude...whatever you like. If you don't like em, ebay it dude...

4. Manzana macrumors 6502a

Manzana

how about a wacom graphic tablet with a mouse instead of just a mouse, since you are studying design.

5. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

Yes, wired keyboard mouse are essential for precise work (and good for games too), because no matter what radio frequency a wireless product is on, there is always potential for interference and delay.

Don't forget a good mouse pad. I use 11x17" XTrac Hammer.

Wacom would be great if you need it.

6. tokiidokii macrumors regular

i highly suggest getting a wacom pad. you can start small and get a bamboo (they start at 80 dollars) or save up and get a pad from the intuos line (i have the 6x8 and for me it's the perfect size) if you plan on illustrating also.

the argument whether a wired or wireless keyboard to me isn't really a big deal. i mean it's not as a big of a deal as a wired or wireless mouse. all wacoms are wired but they did just release a bt version although i still recommend a wired tablet, just for accuracy's sake. i know some people might say that wireless has come a long way and indeed it has, but there's just that feeling of safety when i'm using something that's 'directly' plugged into my computer.