Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AWP X

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 26, 2007
Hey guys, is there a way I can change the logo that is on my Mac Mini? if it is like a paper I can change out or something. Can anyone Help me out?

Thxs :D

Muncher

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2007
California
I don't own a mac mini, but looking at my iMac, it seems the apple logo would be plastic (?), and part of the exterior casing. You can put a different LED under it to make it glow different colors.

iJesus

macrumors 6502a
Jun 30, 2007
Reno, Nevada
I don't own a mac mini, but looking at my iMac, it seems the apple logo would be plastic (?), and part of the exterior casing. You can put a different LED under it to make it glow different colors.

Colors! that should definitely be incorporated into Mac hardware more. Even as a BTO option it would be great if let's say they applied ambient lighting to the back of iMacs and ACD'S!

alright sorry about that. As to the OP, do a google search about it. I'm sure there is something you could do about it. Be careful though, you'll most likely void the warranty on your machine.

my school has imacs, never seen mac mini before, but maybe if yourreally interested, that plastic peice might just be glued in there, so you could take it off 9and away from computer parts) heat it up, so the glue becomes a gell/ liquid again, and pry it off, then switch it,

like i said, never seena mac mini before, might work, might not

scienide09

macrumors 65816
May 5, 2007
Canada
A coloured sticker/translucent plastic film could easily be cut to size. You wouldn't have to crack the case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.