Mac mini bluetooth?

zap2

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 8, 2005
Washington D.C
Why blue tooth is an extra, we need lower price mac mini or faster CPU not bluetooth and PM should hav e Blue tootth biult in. A blue tooth should have coe later after faster minis. o well knows what its doing

stridey

macrumors 65816
Jan 21, 2005
Massachusetts, Connecticut
zap2 said:
can a mac mini use this screen?

I have the screen and a PC hooked up to and was thik perhpas a mac mini and KMV swtich and wow that would be nice and could iBook or Powerbok use this as an external screen?

I hope so!
Why don't you tell us what kind of screen it is, then we can tell you if the mac mini would support it. Or the iBook or PB.

Comment

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Mar 20, 2005
Sorry, but, are you feeling ok? I read that 8 times and didn't even start to comprehend it in the slightest way.

Comment

stridey

macrumors 65816
Jan 21, 2005
Massachusetts, Connecticut
OK. The OP just COMPLETELY changed the post. To an entirely different topic. I double ITASOR's question.

Edit: Too late. I see now. OP, please don't edit posts to say something completely different after you've been responded to.

Comment

MacSA

macrumors 68000
Jun 4, 2003
UK
RJP31484 said:
This is the wierdest little thread I have EVER seen!...

WASTELAND!
I think the poster is suggesting that Apple should have improved the Mini in other ways - such as faster processors across the whole range, and a decent GPU rather than installing BT/Wireless as standard. Unless you buy a wireless router (quite expensive) or a wireless keyboard/mouse, preferably Apple of course ;) ;) ,they are of no use, unlike a better GPU/Processor.

Comment

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
MacSA said:
I think the poster is suggesting that Apple should have improved the Mini in other ways - such as faster processors across the whole range, and a decent GPU rather than installing BT/Wireless as standard. Unless you buy a wireless router (quite expensive) or a wireless keyboard/mouse, preferably Apple of course ;) ;) ,they are of no use, unlike a better GPU/Processor.
Yes, I think this is what he/she meant too.... Or a modern cell phone, btw, on your list. ;) And wireless routers are not expensive -- 802.11g routers can readily be had for <$30 from the major brands.

But anyway, perhaps they should spend some of their money adding an inline grammar check, alongside the inline spell check, to Cocoa's NSTextBox! :eek: ;) :eek:

Comment

zap2

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 8, 2005
Washington D.C
i messed this up i changed it cuz i did not know they the type of monitor waste land please mods

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.