Mac Mini, Do I buy Now or Wait for a New Version?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by macsrules, Mar 22, 2008.

  1. macsrules macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2008
    #1
    I am looking to Buy a Mac Mini. Now, here is my Dilemma.


    I can wait about three weeks but would rather have it now to set it up. Is Apple going to be coming out with a New Version or are they going to Scrap the Mac Mini like they did the Cube and Other computers in the Past? There is no need to wait if they are scrapping it.


    I have read some articles online that say they are coming out with a new version soon and some saying they are going to be tossing it overboard.

    Now, I talked to a guy in the Mac section of Best Buy. He kind of reminded me of Cliff Clayvon, you know, from Cheers. He seemed to know what everybody else is speculating on. He assured me that he was connected to Apple through doing business in some form or another and that Apple is coming out with a new model.:)

    So, here is my question, In your opinion are they coming out with a new model? What time frame in my looking at? Whatever your answer is, if you could back it up with a link or article or how you formed your opinion would be great?


    MacsRules,
    There are no easy answers just hard solutions
     
  2. MacFanBoyIIe macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2008
    #2
    Hello! :confused: Wait for the new one.
    Buying a MacMini now, before the update, is like buying old milk at the store when you know it's got to last you a week.
     
  3. macsrules thread starter macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2008
    #3

Share This Page