Mac Mini Is Gone

Discussion in 'Mac mini' started by intempo808, Jan 2, 2009.

1. intempo808 macrumors regular

I just checked the John Lewis website (because a few days ago they had a discount on Mac Mini's) and when I search for it, I get loads of random stuff that is 'mini' and all the other Mac's, but not the Mac Mini... It can't just be out of stock either because otherwise it would just say it was.

Maybe this in a sign of things to come soon from Apple? Idk, might be nothing.

Take a look

http://www.johnlewis.com/Search/Search.aspx?SearchTerm=mac+mini&Offset=1&refined=0

2. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

John Lewis had a sale on the Mac Minis last week from which it was pretty obvious they were clearing stock.

3. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

As if EVERY SINGLE OTHER piece of news we've received doesn't tell us that it will be updated in four days...

4. dubhe macrumors 65816

dubhe

5. WackyMac macrumors newbie

Re

Hell yeah
    Better graphics card please

6. Sijmen macrumors 6502a

They're round?

7. WackyMac macrumors newbie

E

Maybe the new ones are! :p

8. Rizvi1 macrumors 6502a

Laurel, MD (Baltimore, MD / Washington, DC area)
    Does anyone know what kind of clearance prices they had on the Mac Minis? I've been wanting to pick one up for our Den as a passive computer that we'll use once in a while. I had my eye on a 1.83ghz Core 2 Duo that someone is selling on craigslist. He's upgraded the RAM to 3GB and the hard drive to 200gb 7200 rpm HDD. He bought it in October so the warranty is good til October 2009. He wanted $850 for it, but I told him I was looking to spend $400 since new Mac Minis are around the corner and that a refurb 1.83gz goes for $499 on Apple's site. He's agreed to $400 but I wanted to make sure that it was a good price for the new Mac Minis acoming.

9. Lurchdubious macrumors 65816

Lurchdubious

Lol. Word.

10. Spadeychops macrumors newbie

Hope the iMac get's discounted or removed from thier site too!!

I'm itching to go buy the new iMacs, so I really hope they are announced next week! I'll be gutted if they don't even get a mention!!

11. synagence macrumors 6502a

Looks like many retailers are clearing down stocks on ipod touch, mac mini's and imacs

I need a replacement for my ipod touch and many high-street online retailers have none in stock and central delivery in 8 - 10 days ... seems like its pretty clear they don't want to be holding the last thing when new stuff comes

12. Hot Snowboarder macrumors 6502

I wanna new mini!!!!
    So sick of hooking a million cables into my MBP whenever i get home just to use it as a desktop.