Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dejamoi

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 21, 2005
Hello, I am currently PATIENTLY waiting for Apple to publicly update their Mac Minis. I had read different articles on different sites and yet none of them can give me a date. I really need this cumputer since my current PC is in VERY bad shape. Please, if anyone knows when (maybe to the day?) they will be updated, reply this post! Thank you!

Bob Sullivan

iEdd

macrumors 68000
Aug 8, 2005
They have already had two reasonably close together updates this year.. Just buy one already if you need one..

dejamoi

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 21, 2005
Yes but . . .

I know that they have done the major updates but I am still waiting for the other ones (i.e. the processor speed, etc.) Does anyone know regardless of presvious updates WHEN it will be updated? Thanks.

Bob

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
So far no one knows the exact date of the official release, except for Steve. You just need to try and be patient Bob. Just realize that when the official announcement comes there could be delays in shipping. So many are waiting that it could create back logs.

Chances are it will occur sooner rather than later.

Bear

macrumors G3
Jul 23, 2002
Sol III - Terra
dejamoi said:
Hello, I am currently PATIENTLY waiting for Apple to publicly update their Mac Minis.
The odds are if you do a BTO system you will get a new spec Mac mini.

Apple may not officially announce these changes for a while or they could do it tomorrow. My magic 8-ball says "Answer cloudy, try again later".

dejamoi

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 21, 2005
Lol, Crystal Ball

Hahaha, I liked that one. Thanks for that, it really brightened up my day. Anyway, yeah but I hope it happens soon! :D I really need a new computer but I REALLY want the 64 MB Graphics card. :confused: Thanks anyways you guys. :)

Bob

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.