Mac Mini VESA Mount TV/Monitor

Discussion in 'Mac mini' started by speedwaygirl, May 3, 2010.

1. speedwaygirl macrumors member

speedwaygirl

I had searched the forum for posts about VESA mounted minis and saw that some of you have your minis mounted, but I'm specifically looking for Monitor/TV mounted minis.

I live in an ancient house with tiny bedrooms, and I'd like to buy a mini for home theater/computing for my bedroom. It would be attached to the back of an LG23" TV/monitor.

For any of you that are using this method: Which brand of mount are you using (I was looking at the H Squared), and how do you like it? Is it stable? Does it make the monitor off balance?

Thanks in advance for your help and sharing your experiences!

2. sscooter427 macrumors newbie

Mac Mini TV Mount - Mount Mini to Monitor

New Mac Mini Mount available for the 2010 Mac Mini. Mini Mount will attach to any flat surface, such as a desk or wall, placing your Mini where you need it. Also, the Mini Mount will attach to the back of monitors that have VESA mount holes available. For more information, please visit my website: http://www.imacmount.com/mini-mount.html

[​IMG]

3. aaanorton macrumors newbie

Hi!

I've been reading about these Mac Mini VESA mounts. They seem cool but missing the obvious feature.
    I'd like to mount a Mini to a display's VESA holes and then attach both of them to a VESA mount or arm. so there'd need to be VESA holes on both sides, one set tapped. Anyone know of a solution like this?

Thanks!

4. reebzor macrumors 6502a

reebzor

yea, buy that thing, a drill, and some taps :D

seriously though, drilling and tapping 4 holes is not rocket science.