I have an iBook G3 900 MHz, 640 MB, 12" with AirPort. I basically use it as a desktop, with a keyboard, mouse and a LCD attached to it. I'm eyeing the Mac mini, 1.42 GHz, 1 GB and AirPort+BT. My question is, is it worth it upgrading from the iBook to the Mac mini? I will be overjoyed to finally move to a G4 from a G3 - real-time video editing, ability to use a video camcorder as a webcam, closed captioning with eyeTV, among other things (like AltiVec-abled apps). BUT the video card is still crap, and when I get Tiger, it still won't support CoreImage. I'm wondering, is it worth it upgrading to a Mac mini? Or should I just keep the iBook and wait until they upgrade the mini with a graphic card that can handle CoreImage? I know it'll be a long time, and I feel like the waiting, waiting, waiting is a waste of time. I would've just gone for a iMac G5, but I already have a LCD, I don't really like AIO's. As for the PowerMac G5, I would get it, but it's large, and I shuttle back and forth between college and home, so it's a bit unwieldy. The Mac mini is a perfect size and a perfect speed (except that graphics card). What do you guys suggest?