.mac (Mobile Me) 3 users, 3 mac, 3 iphone, 3 win :)

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by fa.ce, Jun 14, 2008.

1. fa.ce macrumors 6502

Hi,
    i've this scenario:
    3 users, 3 iphone, 3 mac at home and ... sorry 3 win pc at work
    i'd like to use a unique work calendar, address, mail and each user should have access to the same calendar, address mail (on mac ical, on their iphone and on web interface mac-pc).
    but i'd like also that each user can be able to create their own private calendar, address, mail and be able to view IN THE SAME MOMENT into one ical calendar (work + private) and into one iphone calendar (the same for address) and also on .mac web interface (for windows pc).
    this could be possibile subscribing family plan .mac (Mobile me) ?

i've some doubt on viewing in the same moment into ical and iphone both calendar/address from multiple .mac subscription, isn't it ?
    doubt also that can be possible to access to .mac web interface as 2 users into one :)

any solution for that ?
    thank you

2. stiphone macrumors regular

I'm interested in knowing the answer too. Thinking of setting it up the way you're planning to. Anyone knows if it's possible?

3. fa.ce thread starter macrumors 6502

Anyone ?
    As said i've some doubt on how to view on the same Mac (ical and address) and on iphone (calendar and address) multiple .mac account.
    I've wrote to .mac support but they only said that is impossible to access to web interface with multiple accounts in the same window.
    Thank you