.Mac (MobileMe) and Entourage in MS Office 08

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by naftalim, Jul 10, 2008.

1. naftalim macrumors 6502

Hi,]

I am thinking of purchasing MobileMe for a friend. She uses Office 2008 with Entourage. Can Entourage sync with MobileMe? If it can, any information we should know ahead of time?

Thanks,

2. consumedsoul macrumors regular

That's what they're advertising (that it works w/ Office, Entourage, etc.).

3. spectral7 macrumors newbie

Office 2008 syncs indirectly though Microsoft sync service personally not very reliable IMHO.

I really hope you will be able to use entourage with mobileme directly not relying on sync services. But some how i doubt it, but it is still just a bit of a shock that it works with Outlook 2007 maybe MS should add active sync directly into entouarge / or something like that.

I am seriously thinking of moving back to ical, address book and mail but always find short comings with this combo. But very good programs for free ( except the cost of OS !) Why cant we have this program fully integrated into one window lwith the option of opening in multiple windows i dont know.....maybe they will come up with some "i" name for it....

iCRM...or something

4. thebeatsuite macrumors newbie

thebeatsuite

mobile me and entourage/office 2008 osx

Yes, agree there. I want to use mobileme with my entourage as it has some really good stuff in it.

Mail/address book and ical should be one control panel GUI defo

Can automator be used to create sync of various macs and iphone?

also, spotted this which is interesting
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1625?viewlocale=en_US