Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rigng

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 21, 2009
Hi, I have been a long time macbook pro user and I finally got around to installing bootcamp to run some windows software for school. I'm sure that many of you have noticed how the acceleration path for the mouse tracking on OSX feel "different" than Windows and my problem is that I prefer the OSX method of tracking and can't stand the fidgety nature of windows tracking (especially while using the new buttonless trackpads which work great on OSX but fail miserably on windows). I did a search on google and found that there are many ways to get the OSX tracking to "feel" like windows using software like USBOverdrive but I couldn't find any solutions for my problem which involves the opposite, getting windows tracking to feel like OSX. Anyways it would be a great help if someone knows of some windows software to make this happen.

P.S. I'm running windows 7 RC if that helps and sorry for any typos, ramblings etc.

rigng

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 21, 2009
No, i will have to try it. I just assumed that all of those updates go through apple software update through windows.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.