Mac mouse doesn't go off screen in fullscreen mode - annoy anybody else?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by equalsabracket, Dec 9, 2008.

1. equalsabracket macrumors regular

I just realised how much I hate this. When i'm watching a fullscreen video on my computer the mouse doesn't go off the screen and because the border of it is white you can see it at the side of the screen. After a few seconds it does dissapear though but if you watch a fullscreen flash video such as on BBC iPlayer or YouTube, the mouse remains there with that white line sticking out on the side of the screen. This is very annoying.

Also, if you put the cursor off the bottom of the screen, the dock pops up so unless you disable the dock temporarily and then put it in the bottom right corner (where it only takes up 1 pixel), it's very obvious and annoying.

Anybody else?

2. Gray-Wolf macrumors 68030

Gray-Wolf

Don't watch too many flash vids, but as you noted, it does disappear when watching full screen movies. So not really an issue.

3. Darth.Titan macrumors 68030

Darth.Titan

It's not like this is a Mac issue. The same thing happens in Windows (I just checked). Take it up with Adobe. More annoying to me is that the Flash video controls stay on the screen even in full screen mode.

Glad I hardly ever use Flash.