Mac OS 10.6: Consolidated list of Bugs & Issues Found

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Prynce, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prynce macrumors member

I propose that persons post a list of their current bugs and issues in Mac OS 10.6 that they are having., then if the bug and issue is mentioned a few times it be added to this first post so we can track them and determine if Apple has fixed them in hopes of increasing visibility of the bugs so that Apple may be encourage to fixed them:

My Bugs and Issues:
    ----------------------------------------

* Striping when loading a page in top sites in Safari 4.
    * 2008 IMAC 4GB Memory ATI 2600 PRO 24" becomes slow and non responsive when backing up at least 75MB in changes in other applications.
    * Quicktime X while playing video from a networked drive and not the Apple Time Machine in Front Row slows video playback to a stutter when Time Machine is backing up. The networked drive is connected through the ethernet ports of the Time machine.
    * Desktop Icons refuse to save to a location on your desktop when you place them in a certain organization. "An Issue since before OS 10.6." One has use a script to force the icons to remain in their positions. (Biggest Pet Peeve of Mine with regards to Apple Mac OS X.)
    * No printer drivers for my HP All in One 5610 Printer/Scanner/Fax are found on HP website and nor in software update. Temporary solution proposed by another user is to install the old drivers and it will work. I will test this later when I have a moment.
    * No preference panel to set buffer size for Quicktime X videos when playing back from network drives.

2. celticpride678

And, I cannot find it now, but the "Snow Leopard Issues" thread too. Please search before posting.

3. Kate. macrumors regular

This is the one and only bug, glitch, problem, whatever I've found with Snow Leopard thus far. Doesn't bother me in the least.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.