Mac OS X 10.5.7 before June 2nd?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by M&M, May 12, 2009.

1. M&M macrumors regular

M&M

Attached Files:

2. designgeek macrumors 65816

designgeek

I don't know when it will be out but I can imagine it would be before that. June 2nd is three weeks away, 10.5.7 is almost done.

3. sammich macrumors 601

sammich

Some software already being sold have the requirement of 10.5.7 to run.

4. designgeek macrumors 65816

designgeek

How does it work? or does it? That situation is similar the new graphics cards right? I do hope it's soon, my MBP is buggy as hell all of a sudden.

5. melchior macrumors 65816

melchior

this may be shocking, but apple will not be building their release schedule around sims. awful i know.

it would appear that 10.5.7 is ready, but there needs to be an updated safari 4 beta to go with it. this is the likely cause of the delay. expect soon, but probably not today. maybe tomorrow.

oh and i'd be surprised if your 'buggy as hell' problems go away because of this update, you safari may be snappier though.

6. sammich macrumors 601

sammich

Sounds like your MBP is a little kid pretending to play sick just so he gets a free lolly at the doctors office.

7. Riemann Zeta macrumors 6502a

Yep. And it has been almost done for a month now. I'd bet it is 'almost' done right now, but if the last few weeks are any indication, that doesn't mean that they have any intention of releasing it soon ;).

8. designgeek macrumors 65816

designgeek

Are you suggesting I take it to an Apple Store ?:D

@ Riemann Zeta: That is a good point about being done for a while. Obviously there is some hold up. I wonder what it is.