mac os x leopard emulation

Discussion in 'macOS' started by notlegit, Jun 28, 2008.

1. notlegit macrumors newbie

I have a question about emulation. I recently bought a copy of leopard with the intention of running it on Pear PC. That dosen't work-it's not supported. I was wondeing if anyone that knows about virtual machines could tell me ow to make one... I'm running vista ultimate and have been studying C++ for a few months now. I understand the amount of work this entails and am willing to put in the effort.

Alternativley:
    I have an external hard drive that had it's controller reciently fail. I took it out of it's case and it's now an internal. To connect it to my computer I use a docking station. I am going to connect it do another computer, boot to the leopard disc, and try to install it on a fat32 partion. The problem comes up that, if I can get it installed, how can I run it using the program files while running windows nativley? How can I fake the boot process and hardware that it "needs" Thanks for your time in reading this and trying to solve my problem.

-legit

2. CWallace macrumors 601

CWallace

The answers to the questions you seek can best be found perusing the forums at http://www.osx86project.org/ as their site is focused on running OS X on non-Apple platforms.