Mac OSX Lion Flower Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by ClpComputerTips, Feb 28, 2011.

1. ClpComputerTips macrumors newbie

Hey, I saw that people made the Mac OSX Lion flower wallpaper with Photoshop... But I want the wallpaper straight from thr Lion beta. The Photoshopped flower wallpapers are low quality and blurry. So, can one of you developers help me and post a link to the Apple Mac Osx lion Wallpaper.

Thanks.

2. eternlgladiator macrumors 68000

eternlgladiator

There's a wallpaper post going right now in the picture gallery forum and there are a few people that have lion wallpapers. You might try your request there. I'm sure you'll have more luck.

3. joetwizzy macrumors member

Flower one? Do you mean the Mt Fuji? If you show me the one you want ill send you it.

4. eternlgladiator macrumors 68000

eternlgladiator

I can't be 100% sure but I think the OP means this one. I'm assuming in a full screen version as well.

[​IMG]

5. joetwizzy macrumors member

Sorry mate, doesn't seem to be there. I can only see Mt Fuji new, although I am not really familiar with the background pictures.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. eternlgladiator macrumors 68000

eternlgladiator

Meh, no worries for me. I was just trying to help out the OP. I'm guessing apple just had this wallpaper for the keynote when they introduced Lion last year. I don't think it's anything special but to each his own.