Mac OSX not recognizing Genius Pensketch 9x12

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by SilentWizard, May 3, 2010.

1. SilentWizard macrumors newbie

I have used this on my Mac before and it worked perfectly fine. But my Mac ended up freaking out so I had to upgrade it from Mac Tiger to Snow leapord. My tablet is a Genius Pensketch 9x12.

I downloaded some drivers for it and it keeps telling me my tablet isn't connected or I need to reinstall it. However, the tablet is connected and the light just sits there and blinks on and off. I have reinstalled the driver a couple of times and even restarted the computer. And I switched USB ports in case it was that. Nothing seems to work.

Does anyone know of a driver that does work? Or know what the problem may be?

And sorry if this is in the wrong spot :(

2. Joey Tribiani macrumors newbie

I'm having the same problem with the same product. Mine has never really worked that great though. It works for a while then will stop so have to reinstall it all. This time it won't have it though.

3. SilentWizard thread starter macrumors newbie

4. Joey Tribiani macrumors newbie

Totally. You got yours working yet? I haven't tried since,. I wish i'd paid more and got a Wacom one now.

5. razv23 macrumors newbie

i have the same problem. i've sent a mail to genius.co.uk, now i'm waiting for an answer. have you guys got it work meanwhile?