Mac OSX Tiger Keynote VIDEO?

Sweener88

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 27, 2006
Im EVERYWHERE!
Can anyone help my find a link to the keynote or even just the clip of the keynote where mac os x tiger was introduced? thank you!

elfin buddy

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2001
Tuttlingen, Germany
Sweener88 said:
Can anyone help my find a link to the keynote or even just the clip of the keynote where mac os x tiger was introduced? thank you!
Specifically, which keynote is that? I don't really remember back that far to think of the specific one.

Aw, to heck with it...just get this. Every keynote from 1996-2006.

Sweener88

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 27, 2006
Im EVERYWHERE!
elfin buddy said:
Specifically, which keynote is that? I don't really remember back that far to think of the specific one.

Aw, to heck with it...just get this. Every keynote from 1996-2006.
What do i use to open that? im new to torrents aswell lol

SBik2

macrumors 6502a
Jul 14, 2006
/private/var/root
for some reason... safari wont let me open the torrent.(Yes i have bitorrent but i dont know how to use it.) So may i get some help here?
(safari says cannot connect to server)

SBik2

macrumors 6502a
Jul 14, 2006
/private/var/root
SBik2 said:
for some reason... safari wont let me open the torrent.(Yes i have bitorrent but i dont know how to use it.) So may i get some help here?
(safari says cannot connect to server)
Comm on... I would really like to watch these keynotes.. I need help getting bittorrent to work.....

SBik2

macrumors 6502a
Jul 14, 2006
/private/var/root
i would really like to watch these keynotes but dont know how to download them and get them to work..(Also safari wont open or start the download....

Never mind................ Safari opened it and now bit torrent is downloading it........ Thanks anyways