Mac Password Manager, Ascendo DataVault

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by marcbolh, Apr 8, 2011.

1. marcbolh macrumors member

marcbolh

DataVault for Mac stores confidential information related to credit cards, bank accounts & logins using powerful encryption. Version 4.4, available from the Mac App Store, includes many of the features requested by users and beta testers including;
    • AES encryption & advanced security options; security timeout, maximum login attempts, field masking, password hint, etc.
    • Synchronization with DataVault for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch & BlackBerry via Mobile Me, Webdav, Wifi & data cable.
    • Firefox add-on to autofill web forms & save web forms to DataVault.
    • Password generator with strength meter.
    • Intuitive interface with list view & folder view by category & type.
    Complete description, release notes, FAQ and trial version are available on the DataVault for Mac home page.

For technical assistance please see our support page.

Questions & comments are always welcome.

Best,
    Marc Bolh
    CEO Ascendo, Inc.

[​IMG]

2. tbluhp macrumors 6502a

datavalut is the best password management application ever I love it keep it up :)

3. 328iGuy macrumors member

This is a fantastic release.

I have been using DataVault for years, through Windows, OSX, iPhone, iPad. You name it, I have used it.

Highly recommended over any password vault software.

Try it, you won't regret it folks!! :cool:

4. marcbolh thread starter macrumors member

marcbolh

DataVault Password Manager, Safari plug-in

We are looking for a few beta testers for our Safari extension to autofill web forms, save forms & invoke the DataVault for Mac password generator. Priority will go to MacRumors members with at least 1 forum post. Beta testers who provide detailed feedback may be eligible to receive a complimentary copy of DataVault for Mac.

If you are interested, please send a private message or email to: info AT ascendo-inc DOT com with "MacRumors" in the subject line.

Best,
    Marc
    Ascendo

5. marcbolh thread starter macrumors member

marcbolh

DataVault Password Manager Safari Autofill

We have released the DataVault for Mac plugin for Safari & Firefox, see screen shots below. The plugin allows users to autofill web forms, save web forms to DataVault and access the DataVault password generator, see user guide for instructions. Please send me a pm or email if you have any questions.

Thanks to all those who provided feedback for the beta version!

Best,
    Marc
    Ascendo

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]