Mac:Powerpoint to QuickTime

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by breath of apple, Jul 12, 2007.

1. breath of apple macrumors member

Hello! Is there a way to convert Powerpoint:Mac Presentations to Quicktime movies with the comments? (The Powerpoint: Mac program came with the Office:Mac 2003 bundle). I can convert the slideshow into a QT movie, but my notes for each slide are lost in QT, or appear to be lost. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help! :)

2. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

wrldwzrd89

Do you have iWork on your Mac? Keynote can import PowerPoint:Mac files and convert them into QuickTime movies.

3. breath of apple thread starter macrumors member

Thank you! No, I don't have iWork on my Mac yet but have been curious wanting to try Keynote for a long time (was used to Windows PowerPoint in the past). I have read a lot of good reports and threads about Keynote. This sounds like just the thing to do. I am actually not a huge fan of Powerpoint:Mac. Now my only dilemma will be...do I wait for an upcoming iWorks bundle to be released or not? I will continue on in my presentation and convert it to Quicktime using Keynote as you suggested. Again, thank you!!