I have been holding off for the 'new' Mac Pro like everyone else but have done some thinking and have some questions. I appreciate the help in advance. I am now upgrading my home studio. I am buying the Pro Tools Digi 003 Rack+ and Command 8 controller. I need a new computer to run them. I can rent a Mac Pro for about $400 a month, on a month to month plan. It makes sense if the 'new' ones are coming out in the next few months but there lies my issue. If I wait what are the chances that Pro Tools and my plug-ins will not be compatable or need new drivers with the 'new' mac or release of snow leopard? How long could that take? Then it's like I have everything but can't use it. And what if there are hardware bugs? I figured Pro Tools 8 was built for the current Mac Pro, and while the 'new' one will be faster, I don't know if I would even max out the current model. I could pull the trigger next week for sure. The last time I bought a Mac it was upgraded a few months later anyway. I still got 7+ years out of it and counting. Any suggestions? Cheers.