Hey Folks! I am a long time lurker of these forums, but have signed up for a bit of friendly advice I have an old PPC Mac Mini which is a little old in the tooth now. Too slow for what I would like to do with it. Like many people I have been waiting for the updates to the Mac line. My current set up has my Vista PC connected to my 40" TV via a DVI to HDMI cable. I've been thinking of getting the 2.8 8-core Mac Pro to replace my current Vista PC, and have this hooked up to the TV via HDMI. I definitely prefer Apple to Windows, and want to get back into Mac in a big way. The current Mac Pro is more than powerful enough to cope with what I require it to do, in fact it's probably overkill. General PC stuff, and some gaming (WoW) and some HD Video editing. The reason I want to go with the Pro instead of the Imac is simply because I want to be able to Future Proof my purchase, and upgrade it over time. I've just received a bonus from work of £1500 and I also receive a 10% discount via work for Apple products so I can get a fairly decent price for the Mac Pro. I just don't know whether to pull the trigger and buy now, or wait for an even better specced Mac Pro, although even more overkill than my current needs require! I just don't want to regret the purchase. Should I buy or should I wait? Regards Pallando.