Mac Pro (The Store) + Shinza Questions

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Aea, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Aea macrumors 6502a

Aea

Well, been using my MBP for a few days now, ever since OSX stopped randomly acting up, I've been enjoying it immensely, right now I'm deciding which mouse (gaming in XP) I will need, as well as what case I should get.

I've found a nice mouse at Mac-Pro.com, I was just curious if anybody had good results with them, their reseller ratings rating is absolutely horrid, but their amazon rating is a lot more decent (92%), so I'm wondering if anybody had experience (good or bad) with them, and whether I should search for another shop. This is the one I'm looking at : http://www.mac-pro.com/s.nl/it.A/id.1903/.f?sc=2&category=334

Also, I'm going to need a sleeve for my MBP (although I'm still undecided), anybody use the Shinza zeroshock III with a 15.4" MBP, and if so what were your results?

On a side note, I have a "disk" listed under OSX which belongs to my windows partition (NTFS), I seem to be able to access and copy stuff from it, is this safe or do I have to use the NTFS driver? (I'll be copying uncompressed video, and I don't want to allocate more space to XP for it).

On another second (third?) note, if I plug in a physical network cable to my MBP, will OSX automatically use it, or do I have to disable airport?

2. Asnyers macrumors newbie

I hope you've read this:

Gaming Note: Bluetooth wireless mice are not as responsive to the quick motions required to play first-person action games as USB mice. If your main use for a mouse is fast-paced gaming, we suggest that you not buy a Bluetooth mouse (ours, or anyone else's). Instead, buy a good USB wired mouse for gaming.

:rolleyes: