Mac Pro Update - July 27th

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by Sean Dempsey, Jul 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean Dempsey macrumors 68000

Sean Dempsey

2. advres Guest

advres

So you're starting another new thread for a week away when everyone said in your last thread you were wrong? wtf is wrong with you? Just shut up and wait like everyone else. It's stupid speculation... who the hell knows?

3. Roman23 macrumors 6502

Next week.. you are on!

I will bet 50.00 of my money that it WON'T be out on the 27th... are you game?? I am SERIOUS this time.

4. WardC macrumors 68030

WardC

I am not even worrying now that I have my Mac Pro. Seriously, enough with these threads!

5. JesterJJZ macrumors 68020

JesterJJZ

I like these threads. Where are we supposed to root, complain and speculate? We can't do it in the Mac Pro Update - July 20th thread can we? :p

6. Roman23 macrumors 6502

No, i want to make some money here..

I am putting up 50 dollars to the person who says that on the 27th, the 2010 mac pro will arrive.. if he wins, I will pay him.. if he loses, he needs to pay me. Fair deal i think.

7. JesterJJZ macrumors 68020

JesterJJZ

Arrive or be announced or talked about in some way?

8. emeraldringer macrumors member

You need to start using a "?" if you're asking a question. I wouldn't mind seeing this as a thread:

Mac Pro Update - July 27th?

I can't say the same about this thread.

9. Roman23 macrumors 6502

what do you think?

ARRIVE!!!!!! the computer must arrive on that said date.. the bet assumes both parties realize that if the machine does not arrive on the 27th, the one calling for the bet shall be paid the amount wagered.. If on the other hand the machine DOES arrive at the Apple Store, then I will agree to pay the other person.

So, yes.. this only applies if the 2010 mac pro debuts on that date... this bet does NOT cover rumors or open air based speculations..

10. jjahshik32 macrumors 603

11. keewe macrumors member

+1

12. donw35 macrumors regular

donw35

does it even matter anymore, I am thinking October sounds about right

13. dgookin macrumors newbie

dgookin

It would be nice, but my first urge is to ask whether you're smoking crack. :cool:

14. abccba macrumors member

You are worse than a 12 year old... Why can't you just relax an be patient like any normal adult?

By looking at this forum one might think 90% of Mac Pro owners are 12 year old impatient ADD kids....

RELAX PEOPLE!

15. reel2reel macrumors 6502a

reel2reel

Okay, WardC,

Just cause your having fun with your new puter and you're on a high with the awesome deal you got for that kickass Mac Pro (including multiple unexpected upgrades) you can't go and spoil the self-pity and anger party for the rest of us.
    :p

Yes I'm jealous.

16. Topper macrumors 65816

Topper

It's gotta!
    I don't know why some people here are so uptight. You're just giving them the heads up.
    You'd think they'd be grateful.

17. ValSalva macrumors 68040

ValSalva

If this thread bothers you so much then don't click to view it. It's really very simple. This is a MacRumors forum about the Mac Pro. This is what's going to be here until Apple releases the 2010 Mac Pro. Then the compaining about the 2010 Mac Pro can begin :D I think you are the one who needs to relax.

18. dimme macrumors 65816

I think we will be waiting until 2011. Face it there is not much going on in the PC world anymore. The mobile platform is where it's at. If you want the latest and greatest you need to build it yourself.
    Like so many said before if you need a computer now buy it. That is what Apple is counting on, they know they are the only show in town for OSX hardware.

19. snberk103 macrumors 603

Of course, if it is released on the 27th all of the cynics above (and below I'm assuming, in due course) are going to have to put up with a lot of "I told you so". If you don't like the thread, don't post - 'cause one day Sean is going to be right - and they are not gonna care how many incorrect predictions they made - all they will care about is rubbing it in the face of those who mocked them.

Personally, I think we are within 2 to 4 weeks of a Mac Pro release. Apple will want the new systems announced pre-school, but they have to wait a little while longer to let the antennae flap settle done.

20. freeman727 macrumors 6502

Yawn...wake me up when something is really going to happen.

21. johnnymg macrumors 65816

johnnymg

Continually posting these JA predictions is bound to get someone the booby-prize. No honor there!

22. xgman macrumors 601

xgman

you might as well rename this thread Mac pro Update - Sept 7th. All signs (which are few and really almost non existent) seem to be pointing to at least availability then.

23. xgman macrumors 601

xgman

Hey, YOU took the time to post the above, so . . . . . . :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.