Mac Pro Workstation+Mount Help

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by Lawney, May 26, 2011.

1. Lawney macrumors newbie

Hello, I was curious if anyone had a recommendation for a desk/workstation that could accomodate a Mac Pro under-desk mount (is the MacCuff Pro the best?).

It would be used for graphic design with a Wacom Cintq and a second, more color sensitive monitor. So a mount would be nice.

The most important factor is that it has a small footprint (only large enough for a cintq, wireless mouse/keyboard, with mac pro underneath).

The aim is simplicity. And while cost should always be an issue, it is less important than ergonomics, organization, and space saving.

I took a look at the height adjustable Steelcase station, pricey, but it's not a bad fit. http://www.steelcase.com/en/products/category/tables/adjustable/airtouch/pages/overview.aspx

Thanks guys.

2. doc4x5 macrumors member

I have one word for you..."Ikea"

I have a desktop and legs from Ikea and got an under the table mount that works beautifully for my Mac Pro. It attaches to one of the legs and keeps the CPU off the ground. If you'd like, I could even send you a photo. I do not recall the cost but it was quite reasonable.
    Eric