Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

derajfast

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 24, 2004
i put up a video to my homepage via .mac and it was working fine.....but now a lot of people are viewing it, it seems to have stopped loading past a certain point

it stops loading about 1/8th into the movie, but it stops at the same point for everyone on all different computers.....now my other videos on .mac wont load all the way either

could it be too many ppeople have tried accessing it and theres not enough bandwidth? about 100 people have visited the 1 site, and about 50 to the other 2........im trying to reload the vids now, but i dont see how thatd make any difference since the files arent corrupt? any other ideas?

Applespider

macrumors G4
Like I said, go and log into your .mac account

You should have been able to figure it out from there but since you seem to like being spoonfed.

Go to your Account Details
It will tell you what your current bandwidth limit is 10GB with a link saying 'More Details'. Click on that and it will tell you how much you've used this 1/2 month

derajfast

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 24, 2004
i did login before and looked for it....sorry for not seeing it.....im a terrible human being

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.